Note: The programs and schools within the College of Visual and Performing Arts, in conjunction with the Office of Admissions, will be hosting several virtual recruitment events throughout the summer and fall of 2020. Please visit the admissions website for the most up-to-date information.
Virtual Experience and Campus Tour
We'd love to welcome you in person to our beautiful campus, but in response to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, we have created a new virtual experience and campus tour. On this page, you can also take a virtual tour of Mason's art spaces with Rick Davis, Dean of the College of Visual and Performing Arts. (The virtual tour of the Art and Design Building starts at 1:05.)
Attend a class. Talk to a professor and advisor. Watch a student film. Take a tour with a current student. Meet your creative community.
Schedule a visit to tour Film at Mason
- Prospective students may email to schedule a visit.
- Find more information about visiting George Mason University through the Campus Information page.
- View the full campus map.
George Mason University is located at 4400 University Dr. Fairfax, VA. 22030. Enter campus from the Mason Pond Drive entrance located on Ox Rd. The best and closest place to park is the Mason Pond Parking Deck. You will see the parking deck from the roundabout on Mason Pond Drive. Take the second exit to the right from the roundabout. Park on or close to the 3rd floor in the parking deck. The campus map is linked above and additional detail is on the map below. The Film and Video Studies Office is located in College Hall, Room C100.
To get to the Film at Mason Office from the parking structure:
- Park and exit the Mason Pond Parking Deck on the 3rd floor. You should see a cul-de-sac and the George Mason statue. The 1st building on your RIGHT is the deLaski Performing Arts Building.
- Enter the Performing Arts Building and continue through the building (two sets of glass doors).
- Cross the outdoor bridge into the Music/Theater Building
- As you enter Music/Theater Building, take the elevator or stairs on your left.
- Continue through the Music/Theater Building.
- Exit and enter College Hall, directly in front of you.
- Film at Mason is the first door in College Hall on your left, Room C100.